Thank you to those who have supported us with their encouragement, donations, and prayers this summer! Thank you to those who have discerned with us how to move forward - here we go!
Students may be able to begin studying abroad again with the JP2 Project in Krakow this Spring Semester! We are so excited at the chance to provide community and formation again for our young people!
Thanks to our partner university (The Pontifical University of John Paul II in Krakow), and the JP2 Project’s legal presence in Poland, we can obtain the necessary visas for our students, staff and volunteers. Let’s pray that if the Lord wants students to have this experience this Spring, He opens all the doors for them!
Want to see the JP2 Project in action stateside? Well, we’re starting “JP2 Homes”: residences for young adults to carry out their professional and personal pursuits, while deepening their relationship with Christ, growing in virtue, and giving of themselves in service. For our first one, we are partnering with St. Patrick Catholic Church in Brighton, MI: the parish that will provide us with a chaplain, opportunities for service, and will help us look for our first residence. There are a number of pieces to the puzzle that led to pursuing this next initiative, but I especially want to thank our various alumni who spent the time discerning with us and openly sharing their insights.
We bade farewell to the lovely Joshua and Megan Madden who spent this past year working with, and witnessing to, our students in Krakow. The uncertainties that came with CoVID-19 led to their resignation this summer. We are tremendously grateful for their time on mission and pray for the fruits of Joshua’s continued teaching career.
This brings the exciting new opportunity to welcome a new couple to take over as on-site directors for our apostolate in Krakow. If you know of anyone who might be a great fit, please direct them HERE.
Your Support Needed
We need your help- not only to keep this beautiful mission alive, but blazing to set the world on fire. If God is calling you to give generously: welcome to the team!
Have you considered making the John Paul II Project part of your tithing?
Let’s keep moving forward together on this mission.
St. John Paul II, pray for us!
Co-Founder | Executive Director
26. Back in Action
25. The Black Madonna
24. We called in Prayer Support
23. Where are you in the darkness?
22. Divine Mercy Sunday- 20 Years Later
21. Coronavirus Impact Update
20. Coronavirus Effects & Response
19. It's Not Enough to Know- Testimony
18. To Warsaw & Back Again- A Pilgrim's Tale
17. New Family on Board- Launching Fall 2019
16. Atheist Testimony
15. Summer Success
14. My Time Abroad, by Justin Read
13. Officially Consecrated, in Mary's City
12. Top 10 Semester Highlights of Spring 2019
11. Looking Forward in May
10. Institutions & Individuals, and You?
9. We Need Your Help to Get Some Wheels
8. Merry Christmas with a Testimony
7. Not Because of the Turkey, but seriously
6. Mercy Made Real on the US Tour
5. "This is Awesome. Can I do Something?"
4. Carrying the Torch Back to the USA
3. First Program: Mission Accomplished!
2. Springtime is beginning to dawn
1. Build for the Builders