The US Tour certainly became more of an apostolic mission than we could have hoped for.
OUR HEARTS ARE OVERFLOWING WITH GRATITUDE THIS THANKSGIVING! THANK YOU:
In these past weeks of celebrating the 40th anniversary of our patron’s election of the papacy, his feast day on October 22, and the 100 year anniversary of Poland’s anniversary, God certainly let his grace pour forth upon all those involved in the JP2 Project.
We can’t wait to see what else he has in store!
THANK YOU AGAIN and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
-Corinne MacDonald, President
23. Where are you in the darkness?
22. Divine Mercy Sunday- 20 Years Later
21. Coronavirus Impact Update
20. Coronavirus Effects & Response
19. It's Not Enough to Know- Testimony
18. To Warsaw & Back Again- A Pilgrim's Tale
17. New Family on Board- Launching Fall 2019
16. Atheist Testimony
15. Summer Success
14. My Time Abroad, by Justin Read
13. Officially Consecrated, in Mary's City
12. Top 10 Semester Highlights of Spring 2019
11. Looking Forward in May
10. Institutions & Individuals, and You?
9. We Need Your Help to Get Some Wheels
8. Merry Christmas with a Testimony
7. Not Because of the Turkey, but seriously
6. Mercy Made Real on the US Tour
5. "This is Awesome. Can I do Something?"
4. Carrying the Torch Back to the USA
3. First Program: Mission Accomplished!
2. Springtime is beginning to dawn
1. Build for the Builders